Pretreatment for a vegetable oil processing machine or an edible oil processing machine usually means operating procedures for removing impurities from edible or vegetable oil materials. These impurities are commonly called organic and inorganic impurities. Organic impurities include stem leaves, umbilical cord, chemical fibers, velveteen and their seeds. Inorganic impurities, however, sometimes mean soil, dinas, and metal. A vegetable oil processing machine includes extracting and processing oils and fats from vegetable sources. Preparation of raw materials includes peeling, cleaning, grinding and conditioning.
The purpose of the machine for processing vegetable and edible oil:
1. Highlight the quality of fat and cake.
2. Increase the rate of production of vegetable oil and reduce the amount of waste vegetable oil.
3. Increase the processing capabilities of vegetable / edible oil equipment.
4. Reduce abrasion and extend the life of equipment for cooking or cooking oil.
5. Ensure the safety of the vegetable / edible oil processing machine.
6. The puff can be used to increase the speed of production of vegetable oil and the quality of food.
We can offer vegetable oil processing equipment for various materials, such as flax seeds, tea seeds, palm kernels, copra, coconut, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, soybeans, peanuts, cotton seeds, rapeseed / rapeseed seeds, mustard seeds, castor oil plants, corn germ, rice bran, etc. Depending on the various characteristics of different raw materials, we could develop a design specifically for each client.